Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tear Bears for Sale


When I first started selling on ebay I sold those furry little paper piecings called tear bears. I fell in love with them the first time I saw them. However throughout my years of selling on ebay I moved on from those furry critters to making cardstock bears. For one, cardstock bears were much quicker to make, and I thought my cardstock bears looked much better than my tear bears.
Anyway, today I was looking at all the mulberry paper I have, and I have a lot, and decided to make a couple of tear bears to list on ebay once again.

Here are the two I made today.

This standing bear can be found HERE.


This lying bear can be found HERE.

Although I still think tear bears are the cutest embellishments ever, I still like making cardstock bears better. But I will still make these fuzzy bears from time to time.

1 comment:

Paperprincess34 said...

Cutest bears you can find anywhere! I agree with you too, I love the cardstock ones :)

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...