Thursday, July 23, 2009

Think, Think, Think


Don't you just love Pooh Bear.
I just adore Pooh Bear and find myself repeating his famous quote, "Think, Think, Think". Therefore I just had to make a layout featuring my very own little brown bear dressed up as the "luvable" 100 Acre Wood bear, sitting on a log, thinking. The Pooh Bear for this layout was made using an svg file I created especially for cutting with my cricut and scal.

This layout will be adding to my listings this evening.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

TxLonestarAngel said...

This layout is adorable, love your work! I have an award for you on my blog!

XX
Stephanie

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...