Saturday, October 31, 2009

Free Tree Pattern svg and png

Good Morning,
Yes morning, I am actually posting early for once. I am up all by myself so I thought I would just work on a new pattern to post. Today's pattern is for a tree, I decided on a tree since it is fall, and all the leaves are changing colors. This pattern can be used to make a cute fall border, just cut several trees in different fall colors and paste together. It's that simple.
Download your free tree pattern HERE.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Cute, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Nov. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...