Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Card Challenge SSS47

I have decided to be adventurous today and participated in a Card Challenge. I have never really participated in a card challenge before and thought, "Hey, why not?"
So here is my card for The Sweet Shop's SSS47 card challenge.
Not bad I suppose. The paper I used was from a past Spring Stack from DCWV and the little bear in a chick costume is a digi stamp that I designed. You can get it at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
(or you will be able to, I just realized I don't have it listed yet).
Anyway, Thanks for taking a look at my very first card challenge card.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Trish!

Nice to see you at The Sweet Stop! Love your card! Very pretty colours and such a sweert bear! Great job!

Hugs,
Renata

Anonymous said...

Awww, so cute! Thank you for playing along with The Sweet Stop! I hope you will join us again!

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...