Sunday, March 25, 2018

Innocent and Integrity


This morning I ended up staying home from church with a stomach bug.  As I sat with my tablet on our oversized chair I opened my bible on my kindle app to read a little.
I am in this group on Facebook that is studying Psalm and decided to read this week's chapter.
Psalm 26
Since this group is a bible journaling group I chose a verse that stood out to me to illustrate.  I ended up illustrating verse 10,  "Declare me innocent, O Lord, for I have acted with integrity..."

No automatic alt text available.

I have also created a print and trace for this design.
you can get it in my etsy store




Declare Me Innocent

I created this illustration using my Samsung tablet.  When I feel better I will print this out and add it to my journal.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog.
Please come back again.


No comments:

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...